Saturday 11 January 2014

Missha M Perfect Cover B.B Cream

So I've reviewed a number of BB Creams and I've got to say, so far, this is probably one of my favourite. my Piera was starting to leak everywhere (as I didn't close the lid properly one day) and I had to throw it out. But I honestly think Missha trumps it. You all probably read how I raved about Piera's BB cream too.

This BB Cream has chamomile extract which it claims will soothe your skin and act as an inflammatory, rosemary extract acting to calm your skin and hydraulic acid which helps to keep your skin moist.

This BB Cream comes in five different shades and I use No. 23, which at first I thought did look a little white. Of course, as with BB creams, it is a light coverage but I think it's great for an everyday, casual look. It's great to pair with some concealer if you have a couple of blemishes and does last a long time.

Another thing I love about it is the SPF. It's 42!  That means it decreases the need to reapply the BB cream for SPF purposes. Because it is light coverage, you may need to reapply depending how long you're out for. I do find that it does come in handy to reapply to look fresher, however I'm not bothered with just freshening up powder and blush if I'm not doing anything too special.

And by that, I don't mean an occasion that will warrant the need for foundation. So to clarify, I wear foundation for night or parties and BB cream for outings and general everyday. So if I'm out and about with the same group of friends throughout the day I generally don't think there's a need to reapply the BB cream. But after a morning of work and having sweated a bit. I did think washing my face and reapplying made it look a lot better.

Likewise, if I was going for a day to night look, I'd probably get a make up wipe and take off/reapply BB cream because it probably would need freshening up.

Packaging is quite interesting as there is a pump, but the cream is in a squeeze tube. Honestly, I'm not too sure why that's the case or the necessity for that. But it does mean the cream is stored with the cream going down towards the pump - which, isn't there a tube inside anyway? I'll report back when I'm finished and take it apart.


Information regarding the ingredients of M Perfect Cover B.B cream from Missha Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment