Tuesday 16 July 2013

DIY Yoghurt Mask

I was cleaning out my room the other day and found an old copy of body+soul that comes with the Sunday Morning Herald. It came with this DIY mask that I thought I would share. It worked really well, and left my face feeling so soft.

Ingredients:

  • Half a cup of organic yoghurt
  • One tablespoon of honey
  • Juice of half a lemon
Steps:
  1. Mix all ingredients together till you achieve a thick paste.
  2. Wash/cleanse your face! :)
  3. Smooth mixture over cleansed face for 20 minutes
  4. Rinse off
I used Mankua honey and would recommend using it if you have it available as it does has antibacterial properties.

I also came across this really interesting article the other day about Snails being used in Japan as a beauty treatment.

So apparently, if you're looking to remove dead skin, clear your pores or looking for a new anti-aging product to apply, you can head to the salon, where they'll put snails on your face for 5 minutes - for a very pricey treatment too.

Tell me what you think of this treatment. Link is here if you're interested in reading the article!

Also, I've just joined blog lovin' - so be sure to follow me if you're on it too! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment